- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London & Birmingham
- Market: Real Estate
- Starting Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
- Closing Date: June 30th 2017
Our client is searching for an Investment Analyst to join them as part of a small close-knit team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast paced, hard working team where you will have high levels of responsibility and accountability and an ability to really get involved with all aspects of a highly successful and interesting fund.
With excellent academics, technical and communication skills, you should be comfortable presenting and have strong analytical rigour and a comfort working in data and research.
They are looking to recruit now to gain extra bandwidth as the fund progresses and as such, this is a rare and interesting opportunity to really get to grips with the investment world. With committed HNW investors, you’ll be working on transactions from day one.
Our client is a Real Estate & Property Focused Fund located in central London. Based around JVs and Loan provision, their transactions are orientated toward Mezzanine and PE provision in the British and German Operational Real Estate Market (Hotels, Parks, distribution centres).
- Experience within investment analysis along with transaction experience.
- An appetite to work in Real Estate and Property shown through either academic studies undergone or previous experience.
- Excellent academics, highly analytical and intellectually mobile.
- Will have a quantitative degree from a leading university and top grades throughout education.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present across seniority levels.
- Driven, hardworking and experienced in working to tight deadlines and delivering against them.
If you would like to apply for this particular role please send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Real Estate Investment’.
- 20 Feb, 2017
- William Morris
- 0 Comments