- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Manchester
- Market: Finance (Corporate)
- Starting Salary: £23,000 + Commission
- Closing Date: August 31st 2017
You role will be to manage and develop new business for existing & prospective clients inside the target areas provided, primarily targeting the financial reseller market. Your role will predominantly be internal, assisting the external sales team by providing them with information and assistance.
The candidate will be business focused, results driven and have a positive attitude towards work. They must also have a full UK driving licence and sales experience gained within a telephone or face-to-face role. Industry based background would be beneficial as would a 2:1 degree from any discipline.
- To achieve and exceed agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams.
- To develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To react responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- To develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- To fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- To maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future products.
- To regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identity opportunities.
- To maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- To respond to management requests in a timely manner.
If you would like to apply for this particular role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Business Development Mgr Manchester’.
- 13 Sep, 2019
- William Morris
- 0 Comments